What is frequency medicine
Cells communicate in a frequency range between 3-5 micrometers. As documented by Prof. Fritz-Albert Popp, cells emit light during cell division, so-called biophotons. The biophotons serve as a measure of health and vitality.
Biophotons can be generated by laser light: At the right frequencies, the energy channels (meridians) can be made visible in infrared analysis, that is, the cells recover and thus the patient.
A prerequisite for laser therapy is a modulated laser. An 8-digit number code can be set, which is determined individually from: age, gender, current illness and previous illnesses. This ensures that the modulated laser is adapted to the patient using an individual frequency.
The location of the therapy is also individual: either in the middle of the chin - on the "conception vessel" - or locally, e.g. B. directly on pain points, wounds or over tumors.
The duration of the therapy is around 10-30 minutes, depending on your condition and illness.
Diseases in which frequency therapy is used are:
- Pain as an accompanying symptomat:
- Lyme disease
- Cephalgia (headache)
- Tumor diseases (cancer)
- Fatigue syndrome
- Mental suffering - Depression, insomnia (difficulty sleeping), psychosis, schizophrenia
Your benefitFrequency therapy naturally reduces your pain.
It is also used to support cancer, when chemotherapy or radiation did not help, or as an additional therapeutic measure for cell regeneration.
Pain patients report that they have to take less pain medication since treatment with frequency therapy.
- Baxter, G.D.
Laser Physics, in: Therapeutic Lasers Theory and Practice.
London: Churchill Livingstone. (1994)
- Popp, F.A. / Li, K.H. / Gu, Q. (eds.)
Recent Advances in Biophoton Research.
World Scientific Publishing, Singapore 1992.
- Popp, F.A.
Biophotons - background, experimental results, theoretical approach and applications.
Res. Adv. In Photochem. & Photobiol., Vol.1 (2000), pp.31-41.
- How is TOEIC assessed
- What causes hunger in humans
- What are up-tempo dance music
- What's the neriest song you've ever heard
- Why does CPython not have a JIT
- What's the best combination with milkshakes
- Can someone chew tobacco cigs
- How was college for Scott Alexander
- How can yoga treat vertigo or vertigo
- What do neuroscientists think of psychoanalytic theories?
- Will take a million dollars
- Why don't people like Dynamo
- What is real estate law career
- What is an expression
- How was your private school experience
- What is Cot Sec and Cosec
- A wart remover can remove skin marks
- What can you use nitinol for?
- How does Demand Media deal with link building
- Is pearl better than ruby
- What is the value of Log11
- What does dry cardamom look like
- Most clairvoyants don't hear voices either
- Why can't humans live without gravity?
- Which fruits contain fat
- What is the history of differential geometry
- Can physics ever explain nature?
- How can I identify a furrow spider
- How Bitcoin started
- How does chronic pain affect the body?
- What are the top 8 romantic comedies
- Which film represents your nation the most?
- Is the correct word inpeach or impeach
- Can you buy self love