Which third-party apps work with Siri
Control third-party apps with Siri on iPhone
So far it was only possible to control Apple apps with voice commands via Siri. Thanks to the SiriKit interface for app developers, third-party providers can now also integrate Siri into their applications. So you can now control even more apps via voice commands to Apple's virtual assistant. In the following instructions, we will show you how to activate third-party apps for use with Siri.
Control third-party iPhone apps with Siri
For some time now, developers have been able to equip their apps with Siri. Whether your favorite apps allow voice control via Siri, however, depends on the respective developer. To find out which third-party apps support Siri on your iPhone, do the following.
1. First open the Settings and taps on the menu item Siri. Then scroll down to the app overview. At this point you can see all the apps installed on your iPhone. You can see whether an app supports Siri as soon as you tap it.
2. Now activate each app individually that you want to control with voice commands via Siri by sliding the button to the right.
The voice commands are different from app to app, but their form is always similar. So you name the respective app before or after your request.
So the command to Siri to start a video chat in Skype for example: "Call (...) on Skype". To play music on Spotify with Siri, however, you say: "Play (...) in Spotify". In the case of the fitness app Runtastic can you do an activity e.g. B. start with the words "start a 5 km run in Runtastic". You confirm your request by saying "Yes" or tapping the "Yes" button.
You can also see whether an app supports Siri from the following note in the App Store:
Tip: Want to get more out of Siri? Then we recommend our article: Every iPhone user should know these 10 Siri functions!
Competition question in the video
To win: iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro (100,000 subscribers special)
Smartly manage your accounts and contracts with Finanzguru. So that you have more time for what is important to you.
- What are good art and ecology resources
- Are vaping products regulated by the FDA
- How cold is the Antarctic
- What is a buffer overflow
- Enjoy a summer rain
- Will employ Nearbuy BCA graduates
- Liberals fear change
- Is politics allowed by law in Indian schools
- Why do tennis players wear a bracelet
- Hypertension increases intracranial pressure
- All objects have a constant speed
- Why don't we see the truth
- There are active volcanoes in Mexico
- Have you upgraded to Spotify Premium?
- How do I integrate HBase with Spark
- Which options are available after bcom
- How is Brendon McCullum doing as a person
- Uses Indian Classical Music A440
- What are some bands like Pearl Jam
- Who flies drones near Gatwick Airport
- What gives the sky its bluish color
- What are the motorcycle clubs in India
- What are the benefits of ACP sheet
- How are behaviors developed