Is biotechnology better than an AG BSC
Bachelor in biotechnology
The bachelor's degree in biotechnology at D-BSSE is last offered in the 2015/2016 academic year. The transition to the 3rd year of the bachelor's degree in biotechnology will therefore be possible for the last time in HS15; Transfer to FS16 is no longer possible (not even for ETH students). Students who start the 3rd year of the biotechnology bachelor's degree in HS15 are advised of the following:
· The learning units (LE) of the 3rd Bachelor year are offered for the last time in HS15 and FS16. The students are obliged to take all LE required for the Bachelor's degree in HS15 and FS16. This also applies in particular to the one-week compulsory block course “Interdisciplinary Biotechnology” at the beginning of HS15 and for the compulsory internships in FS16.
· Students are strongly advised to take the exams as early as possible. The exams are also only offered for a limited time.
· In HS15 and FS16, taking a vacation semester is excluded.
Students who start in the 3rd year of the bachelor's degree in biotechnology in HS15, as well as external students who apply for the master's degree in HS16, can still transfer to the previous three-semester master's degree in biotechnology in HS16.
The master's degree in biotechnology is being revised.
- How many minutes is a mile
- What is anecdotal empirical evidence
- Was Josip Jelacic a Croat or a Serb
- Why are we studying computer fundamentals
- How can I identify a Wurtz reaction
- Poor people in America are lazy
- How can you concentrate during your studies?
- Like cells
- The iPhone 11 Max will beat the Samsung S10
- Can i play paper
- Why do some gas stoves use electricity
- Trump hurt women, why isn't he out
- Is a computer processor repairable
- Can I download porn from FTP
- Teacher what is your opinion on homework
- What are some other businesses like goodwill
- Insects experience life faster than humans
- What other animals use tools besides humans?
- Could Jay Z make a good president
- Why are televisions usually colored black
- How did pizza get famous
- What percentage of Scientologists become IAS members?
- Are men and women really compatible?
- Which third-party apps work with Siri
- How are the company's managing directors appointed
- What does it mean to be called a bastard
- Where should I host my client's website
- What does Quora do with unanswered questions
- How many presidents of the United States were angry
- Which is better kyokushin or kickboxing
- Why is Iran supporting Syria
- What are 0 dimensional characters