Armenia has nuclear weapons
[Large view of the picture]
States with nuclear power plants 436 nuclear power plants in 30 countries
Argentina (2), Armenia (1), Belgium (7), Brazil (2), Bulgaria (2), China (11), Germany (17), Finland (4), France (58), Great Britain (19), India (18), Japan (54), Canada (18), Mexico (2), Netherlands (1), Pakistan (2), Romania (2), Russia (31), Sweden (10), Switzerland (5), Slovakia (4), Slovenia (1), Spain (8), South Africa (2), South Korea (20), Taiwan (6), Czech Republic (6), Ukraine (15), Hungary (4), USA (104) .
[Source IAEA; Status: March 2010]
States with research reactors 249 research reactors in operation in 56 countries
Egypt (2), Algeria (2), Argentina (6), Australia (1), Bangladesh (1), Belgium (3), Brazil (4), Chile (2), China (17), Germany (10), Finland (1), France (11), Ghana (1), Greece (2), Great Britain (2), India (6), Indonesia (5), Iran (4), Israel (1), Italy (4), Jamaica (1), Japan (15), Canada (8), Kazakhstan (3), Colombia (1), Congo (1), Libya (1), Malaysia (1), Mexico (3), Morocco (1), Netherlands (3), Nigeria (1), North Korea (1), Norway (2), Austria (1), Pakistan (2), Peru (2), Poland (1), Portugal (1), Romania (2), Russia (47), Switzerland (3), Serbia (1), Slovenia (1), South Africa (1), South Korea (2), Syria (1), Taiwan (1), Thailand (1), Czech Republic (3) , Turkey (1), Ukraine (3), Hungary (2), USA (41), Uzbekistan (2), Vietnam (1), Belarus (2)
Three are fast breeders (China, Russia and India). Nine of them are heavy water reactors (Algeria, China, France, India (2), Canada, Norway, Serbia, USA); 12 of these research reactors are currently shut down.
In addition, 3 new research reactors are under construction in France, Jordan and Russia. Another 2 are planned, in Jordan and the Netherlands.
[Source: IAEA; Status: November 2010]
States with uranium mining / processing (Mining and milling)
Argentina (San Rafael), Australia (Beverley, Olympic Dam, Ranger), Brazil (Caetité), China (Benxi, Chonqyi, Fuzhou, Hengyang, Lantian, Tengchong, Yining), India (Mosaboni, Jaduguda), Iran (Saghand, Gchine ), Canada (Key Lake, McArthur River, McLean Lake, Rabbit Lake), Kazakhstan (Centralnoye, Inkai, Katco, Karamurun, Kaskor, Stepnogorski, Stepnoye), Kyrgyzstan (Kara Balta), Mongolia (Dornod), Namibia (Langer Heinrich, Rössing), Niger (Akouta, Arlit), North Korea, Pakistan (Dera Ghazi Khan, Issa Khel), Romania (Feldioara, Suceava), Russia (Streltsovsk), Sweden (Ranstand) South Africa (Doornfontain, Gauteng, Dominion, Vaal Reefs), Czech Republic (Dolni Rozinka), Ukraine (Zheltiye Vody), USA (Ambrosia Lake, Canon City, Crawford, Faustina, Douglas, Karnes County, Kleberg County, Midnite, New Wales, Ticaboo, Southern Powder River Basin, Red Desert, Uncle Sam , Blanding) Uzbekistan (Kyzylkum).
Under construction: Brazil (Santa Quitéria), India (Turamdih), Kazakhstan (Appak, Akdala, Karatau, Ken-Dala, Kizilkum, Zarechnoye), Russia (Khiagda), South Africa (Buffelsfontein, Doornfontain), Syria (Homs).
Planned: Australia (Four Mile, Lake Maitland, Wiluna, Yeelirrie), India (KPM).
[Source: NFCIS; Status: November 2010]
- Why should the FTC regulate online advertising
- What are mold label makers
- Why do Redditors act so weird
- Why study Russian history
- What is mechanical design, manufacture and automation
- Is mutation an evolution or a disease
- What is axial and appendicular skeleton
- What is general in the military
- What is the name of Muhammad's mother
- Can EMI be canceled
- Anavar assists in building muscle
- People also eat hashish herb
- What are directories in Ubuntu
- Why aren't corpses burned without wood?
- Is Tecno Spark Go a good smartphone
- Which fish menstruate
- What did John Wick's wife die of
- What do YouTube developers do all day
- How can I eat healthier without restricting myself
- How many cups are in one cup
- Should we think of dolphins as gifted beings
- What is franchising
- What is the best textbook for jQuery
- Biometric passports have privacy concerns
- Travel insurance when applying for a honeymoon
- How can I get stronger in life
- Is Ljubljana safe to visit alone
- Who is the most famous anime character
- How do I resolve this implicit derivation
- What are ratings for American Crew Fiber
- How do I interpret after the data analysis
- The AI will make the coding obsolete
- What are Uber prices in Miami