Saturday is a public holiday in GRIET
Holiday home Het Griet Obj no. 156204 in Doesburg (Zevenaar)
People: Max. 4
Living space: 75
Construction year: 2010
Rooms & beds:
- 1 living room
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 guest toilet
- 1 kitchen
- 1 toilet
- 1 bathroom
- 1 double bed
- 1 bunk bed
- Sheets available
Nice holiday home of more than 75m2 and 600m2 garden. A lot of privacy, in the middle of nature, along a river and 10km from the smallest town in Holland.
Nice chalet of over 75m2 with a large private garden of more than 600m2. Equipped with every comfort and a lot of privacy.
The master bedroom has an electrically adjustable box spring bed for 2 people (Made in Germany). There is also a separate bedroom with a bunk bed for 2 children or 1 adult. There is a unique clay oven in the spacious living room with television. The open kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, a microwave and an oven. The bathroom and a separate toilet are in the hallway.
You can have a wonderful breakfast on the south-east veranda. At lunchtime you can sunbathe in the south-facing garden or read a book in the shade. Here you can pick your own grapes, plums and figs. When the season comes, you can also use our own orchard, where you can pick fresh cherries, apples, pears and even kiwis.
- Fenced property
- garden furniture
- PKW parking lot
Bathroom and plumbing
- Towels available
- Clothes horse
Kitchen and household
- Equipped kitchen
- Espresso machine
- Freezing possibility
- coffee machine
- vacuum cleaner
- water heater
- Fly screens
- Fireplace / stove
- High chair
- Socket fuses
- Pets are not allowed
- Child friendly
Location and surroundings
The chalet is located in the east of Holland on the dike of the IJssel. The historic center of Doesburg is a 5-minute bike ride away. The port of IJsselstrand is approx. 400 m away where you can moor your own boat or rent a boat.
The Hanseatic cities of Zutphen or Doesburg are more than worth a visit, the Veluwe National Park is only 10 minutes away. Or follow the IJssel to Bronkhorst, the smallest town in the Netherlands. There is something for everyone, whether you want to explore the beautiful surroundings by cycling, walking or by car; everything is possible!
There is a large trampoline, a diving frame and 2 go-karts for the children. You can swim in Doesburg's indoor pool (1 km) or in the natural water of the IJssel.
Holiday home "Het Griet": Unique and versatile, from the picturesque Doesburg with its many art studios, museums and small shops to the huge purple heather on the Posbank in the Veluwe National Park.
Vacation country: Gelderland
To the card
Arrival from September 1st, 2020 is possible every day. Bookings per night are possible during the week. At the weekend a minimum of 2 nights.
Leisure activities in the region
- Boat tours
- Hang gliding
- Leisure pool
- Go-kart track
- Sea water swimming pool
- Motorboat rental
- Mountain biking
- Nordic walking
- To go biking
- horse riding
- Wine tasting
This property has not yet been rated.
- How did Angelina Jolie become a famous actress
- Why is grammar allowed for academic purposes?
- How much should I weigh at 59
- What do YouTube developers do all day
- Will the Counter Strike game ever die?
- How extreme can highly basic chemicals get
- What's your rating of bang bang
- Google Stadia is a bug
- What is the use of transcripts
- People chew dip marijuana
- Why is IBM going to hire an electronics student
- What is the best alternative to wasabi powder
- Can I make a dropship on the Facebook marketplace
- What are intentional communities
- What are the best restaurants in Haldia
- What is the term micro-learning
- Can possums be trained
- How strong are the five cages
- What do you know about franchises
- What was the truest rumor in history
- Content spinning is irrelevant now
- Are human emotions trustworthy
- Do you like the person you are
- What are people's greatest frustrations with aging