Which countries regulate the crypto currency
Five large EU countries for banning crypto currencies if necessary
In a joint declaration, Germany, France, Italy, Spain and the Netherlands call for bans on crypto currencies if necessary. It needs a precise and stable set of rules, it said in the statement that Reuters received on Friday. If rules are not adhered to, there must be prohibitions.
The EU Commission wants to present proposals for the regulation of cryptocurrencies in September. This also includes the cyber currency Libra planned by Facebook. The German Finance Minister Olaf Scholz (SPD) wants to take up the regulation proposal of the Commission and negotiate it during the German EU Council Presidency in the second half of the year. The SPD chancellor candidate is considered a Libra critic.
Libra causes an uproar
The world's largest internet network has alarmed governments, supervisors and central banks around the world with its plans for its own digital money. In April, the Libra Association in Switzerland, which was set up for the purpose, submitted an application for approval as a means of payment. However, many governments have reservations about allowing Facebook to expand into the financial sector with a digital currency. In contrast to Bitcoin, for example, cyber currencies called "stablecoins" are based on a basket of currencies and are therefore less prone to fluctuations. They could make payments across national borders faster and cheaper. (APA, 9/11/2020)
- Is E coli anaerobic
- Did the Hebrews have Hebrew slaves too?
- Can iPod batteries be replaced?
- Why are education and training necessary
- What is PHP and HTML
- Have tomatoes citrus fruits
- Could Jay Z make a good president
- Get lighter when you die
- Where's Bakkhali
- How can I get Cuban cigars
- Can sociopaths feel ashamed?
- How is Amity Noida 2
- How can borrowing money be effective
- How does blood transport digested food
- Why South Indian Films Have Strange Names
- Which album shaped your listening habits?
- What are the reasons for using Snapchat
- Is tempera paint washable
- Is there any evidence that mermaids are real?
- How do I make a USB device
- Your help is needed in AngularJS
- Which is better Brown or RISD
- What is the main accounting class
- Can a patient with cirrhosis of the liver father a child?