NTSE is carried out for class 9
Return to full face-to-face teaching from May 31, 2021
The state government decided this week that all schools in North Rhine-Westphalia can start teaching in full presence again from May 31, 2021 if the incidence value in the municipality is stable below 100. Since this is the case in the city of Essen, we will attend the Borbeck high school teach all classes and advanced courses from Monday, May 31st, 2021 in full class / course size (no alternating lessons, no divided groups). The city of Essen announced the relevant legal basis for this today.
We are very pleased to be able to offer our students classroom and face-to-face lessons at least in the 5 weeks from May 31, 2021 until the summer holidays. Nevertheless, the health of everyone in the school is the top priority. Therefore, please note that the following Regulations be valid:
- It is compulsory to wear a medical mask (surgical mask or FFP2 mask) on the entire school premises and (of course) in class, during class work and exams.
- Mandatory self-tests (rapid antigen tests) are still carried out twice a week for all pupils and all school staff.
- All known hygiene and infection protection measures continue to apply (hand washing, ventilation, keeping your distance, setting up in the schoolyard, etc.)
The new regulation from the ministry also enables complete teaching in courses, so that the foreign language courses, the WPII subjects and the religious groups can also be carried out according to the timetable. Sports lessons will - as before - take place mostly outdoors, the only lesson will be swimming lessons in youth. 6 suspended until the summer holidays.
Lunch and homework assistance
From Tuesday, June 8th, 2021 we will be offering at the Wüstenhöferstr. lunch and homework support again. The registrations for this will be distributed via the class management and please in the teachers' room on Wüstenhöferstr. submitted. This eliminates the need for pedagogical emergency care.
Internship Jgst. 10
The two-week internship in Jgst. 10 will take place from June 14th, 2021 to June 25th, 2021. Since some of the students do not yet have an internship, we would like to ask you to help your child find a place.
Wednesday, May 26th, 2021
Please remember that there will be no classes on Wednesday due to the Abitur exams. Emergency care is also not available. For this day, your children will be given tasks by the subject teachers (study day).
On the two school days of the coming week, alternating lessons will take place according to the familiar scheme.
We wish you and your families a nice long weekend and a happy Pentecost.
the current daily decreasing incidence values for the city of Essen allow a return to Alternating lessons at our school from next Monday, May 10th, 2021.
The Ministry of Labor, Health and Social Affairs (MAGS) will probably not make the formal decision on whether to start alternating classes in cities and municipalities until Friday. If you do not receive any further message from our school in this regard, the MAGS has decided accordingly and the alternating lessons will start on Monday as announced above.
The You can find the schedule for changing classes for the coming weeks here. The group divisions have already been made by the class leaders.
All known hygiene and infection protection measures continue to exist. The obligation to carry out the self-tests for all students also continues to apply. Your children will receive all further information (e.g. on class work) from our teachers.
We are very pleased that we can welcome and teach your children again on attendance days at school!
- Is Egypt safe for a transgender person
- Is Vladimir Putin Russia's imperial deceiver
- How are overpass roads tested in India
- How should life be best managed
- How can I prevent scratches
- Might a teen have an anime dakimakura
- Why do we have shoulder blades
- How was the annexation of Japan by Korea carried out
- What is the reproductive part for men
- What is the IUPAC name of urea
- Homeopathy can permanently cure imbalance dizziness
- Why did Incubus become popular
- Durarara gets better
- Which fruit symbolizes wisdom
- Barack Obama has a magnetic personality
- How many editions does TOI
- What is the best toothpaste for smokers
- Why don't missiles flip over?
- Who is Washington DC named after?
- What are the alternatives of the HMI-PLC
- What is an NCCT Certificate
- What is Tribulus Terrestris
- What is Greeneville TN known for
- How could chaos benefit life