What's your best and healthier recipe
Healthy lunch - the best recipes
Rich in vital substances, easily digestible and naturally tasty - this is how a healthy lunch should be. No problem if you combine the right foods and make time for a mindful meal!
Healthy lunch - what's on the plate?
Fresh vegetables or salad, plus protein-rich items such as fish, meat or legumes and carbohydrates from pasta, potatoes or rice - for one healthy lunch you should combine ingredients from all food groups. So you are well taken care of for the second half of the day! In addition, you shouldn't eat too much, it will make you cumbersome.
Healthy lunch - what's the best way to taste it?
For a healthy lunch, it's not just the "what" that counts but also the "how": Eat your meal in peace at the table. Do not let yourself be distracted by the television, cell phone or computer, but rather enjoy your healthy lunch consciously: Mindful smelling, tasting and chewing ensure that your digestion optimally absorbs the food and that you feel full in good time.
Always be up to date:
Subscribe to the free LECKER newsletter here >>
- How do you meet overconfident people
- What is a subway train
- Why does Cleverbot think it's human
- What is the value of cosmology
- The ionic bond also has a hybridization
- SimpliSafe has a doorbell camera
- What are Twitch Channel Points
- Have you ever blacked out
- Whichever came first knowledge answer or questions
- Who uses PassportJs in production
- How can I avoid getting gritty teeth?
- What is a diploma program in college
- What was Karl Marx's views on capitalism
- How valuable is the right telephone etiquette
- What haunts me
- What if the US were more progressive?
- What is environmental behavior
- What is an extended analogy
- Why do people believe in love
- How safe is Lion Air
- What are 5x5 routines
- Peacocks have sex
- Why are pigeons used to people
- What is a communications major good for?