How good is the Concentrix Bpo job
Call Center Agent (m / f / d) Vodafone - 12 € / h *
Concentrix is an employer with many facets and combines everything you want from your new job: passion, teamwork, diversity and much more! Whether you are a career changer with commercial, technical or no training, full-time or part-time or as a student - together we create positive experiences in customer service. In our offices in Duisburg, 250 colleagues take care of communication by telephone, chat or email processing with the customers of our clients.
We are looking for you as
call center agent (m / f / d) in customer service for Vodafone and earn an average of € 12.00 / h *!
Everything we expect from you!
- Processing of all incoming customer inquiries in the field of cellular and landline networks.
- Documentation and handling of escalation and special cases.
- Determination of customer needs as well as active advice on suitable products and tariff services as part of the service discussions.
- Processing and follow-up of the telephone calls in the client's database
You have everything we need!
- For example, you are an office clerk, student or career changer with an interest in dealing with customers
- You can express yourself well orally and in writing and customer contact is one of your strengths
- You have a good basic technical understanding, PC skills and an interest in technical service
- You work in a concentrated, team-oriented manner and with a high degree of customer orientation
We have everything you need!
- A fixed hourly wage that can be increased through bonuses.
- Open-ended contract: right from the start!
- Start with paid training at the beginning of your job with us.
- You will gain insights into an internationally successful company with fantastic opportunities for further development.
- We offer you exclusive online shopping discounts.
- Make provision for your pension with the company pension scheme.
- Free coffee and water
- Regular team events and internal campaigns
- And: the best colleagues in the world
As you can see, we have everything you could wish for in your new job! So, what are you waiting for? Apply by phone 0203 54548-548, by mail to [email protected] or with a short application
Would you like more information about your job with us? We will be happy to answer your open questions on WhatsApp on 0173 3795 361.
* The hourly wage consists of a basic tariff and a performance-related remuneration. Find out more in a personal conversation with us.
- How can you prevent baldness before it happens
- How to stay healthy in Kota
- Arnold Schwarzenegger was a bad governor
- How should I pronounce the Greek alphabet
- What are SIDS Risk Factors
- How do you rate real estate photography
- Why are infection controls important
- What does the statue of Donatellos Saint Mark represent
- Is RTI Act falls under RTI
- What brings out Salatfinger
- Where is the SMTP protocol used
- How can blockchain reduce costs
- Are Pathfinder Platoon Special Operations capable
- What are rubber fingertips used for?
- What are the cons of parable
- I was wrong
- What are the benefits of unchecked exceptions
- What is Le Jeune Cream
- What does Erin mean that she is becoming frail
- When will the last person be born?
- How can we get mouth pain
- What are the benefits of ACP sheet
- What happened to the rapper Shyne
- Who is the first python programmer
- Which Indian train station has the first escalator
- What are the best interview hacks 1
- Is it worth it to learn SAP HCM
- Why was the 1812 overture written?
- Programming is poetry. Is it justified?
- What is the full name of WXGA
- Why do researchers have very ugly websites
- Who's your 4am boyfriend
- What is meant by punya in English
- Which detergents smell good