Use Google or Amazon NGNIX
Amazon Linux is an updated distribution supported and updated by Amazon Web Services that is made available for use with Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) instances.
- Integrated and expandable. The Amazon Linux AMI includes packages and configurations that enable tight integration with Amazon Web Services. Many AWS API tools and CloudInit are preinstalled. With CloudInit, actions for instance configuration at launch time can be passed to instances via the EC2 user data fields, which enables remote configuration of Amazon EC2 instances.
- Secure configuration. Configuring the Amazon Linux AMI improves security by focusing on two security goals: restricting access and reducing software vulnerabilities. The Amazon Linux AMI limits remote access options by using SSH key pairs and disabling remote root login. In addition, the Amazon Linux AMI reduces the number of non-critical packages that are installed for your instance, which reduces the risk of potential security breaches. Critical or important security updates are automatically applied when the AMI is initially started.
- Package repository access - The Amazon Linux AMI is designed to be shared with online package repositories hosted in all Amazon EC2 regions. Hosting repositories in each region enables updates to be delivered quickly with no data transfer costs.
Run containers of any size. Amazon EC2 Container Service makes it easy to manage Docker containers of any size and provides a centralized service that provides programmatic access to the full state of the containers and Amazon EC2 instances in the cluster, schedules containers in the appropriate location, and familiar Amazon EC2 functions such as security groups, Amazon EBS volumes, and IAM roles.
Deep learning. The deep learning AMI is an Amazon Linux image provided, supported, and managed by Amazon Web Services for use on Amazon EC2 (Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud). It provides a stable, secure, and high-performance execution environment for deep learning applications on Amazon EC2. It includes popular deep learning frameworks, including MXNet, Caffe, Tensorflow, Theano, and Torch, and packages that allow easy integration with AWS, including launch configuration tools, as well as many popular AWS libraries and tools. It also includes the Anaconda Data Science platform for Python2 and Python3. Amazon Web Services provide ongoing security and maintenance updates for all instances running the Amazon Linux AMI. The deep learning AMI is provided free of charge to Amazon EC2 users.
GPU intensive processing loads. The Amazon Linux AMI with the NVIDIA GRID GPU driver enables you to do high-performance computing in the cloud. It provides a stable, secure, high-performance execution environment that enables application developers to run NVIDIA GeForce-optimized games and applications from the cloud on Amazon EC2. The GPU-powered G2 instance family offers molecular modeling, rendering, machine learning, game streaming and transcoding of jobs that require a lot of parallel processing power. The NVIDIA GRID GPU includes dedicated, hardware accelerated video coding. It generates an H.264 video stream that can be viewed on any client device with a compatible video codec. A CUDA toolkit and TESLA drivers are also available.
Network infrastructure. NGIX Plus is a high performance load balancer, edge cache and origin server for web content, streaming media and API traffic. NGIX Plus complements Amazon ELB's load balancing capabilities by supporting multiple HTTP and HTTPS / HTTP2 services, content-based routing rules, and traffic management policies. It improves performance and absorbs and manages large amounts of traffic to improve the availability of complex services provided by AWS. NGINX Plus for AWS is provided and supported by the original developers of the NGINX web server.
Security. Get proactive protection for EC2 workloads with Trend Micro Deep Security. Now you can protect hybrid environments with the Deep Security AMI and pay hourly for protected workloads. You can purchase and deploy a Deep Security AMI to protect your physical, virtual, or cloud resources with an agent or our industry-leading virtual appliance and pay for it through your AWS billing.
Storage. WANdisco Fusion - 200TB is the only solution that easily replicates up to 200 terabytes of transaction data with Amazon S3 without failure or interruption. WANdisco's patented replication technology transfers data to S3 while keeping your local and NFS file systems running on EMC Isilon, NetApp or other Linux-based servers and on Hadoop clusters running on HDFS or HCFS compatible storage ( Cloudera (CDH), Hortonworks (HDP), MapR, IBM Big Insights, Pivotal (PHD), Oracle BDA) and other cloud environments with guaranteed consistency changes. S3 environments and local environments work in parallel during replication with no downtime or interruption. Continuous active transaction replication eliminates WAN traffic spikes and enables large data transfers to keep pace with local recording rates. The recovery takes place automatically after planned or unplanned network or hardware failures in local or AWS environments. Easy to set up in local and S3 environments, you can be up and running in minutes.
Data integration. Matillion ETL for Redshift is a fast, modern, easy-to-use, and powerful ETL / ELT tool that makes loading and transforming data into Amazon Redshift easy and productive. It's 100 times faster than traditional ETL technology, deploys an AMI setup in 5 minutes, and prices from $ 1.37 per hour - with no commitment or upfront cost. You can load data from the following sources into Redshift with just a few clicks: S3, RDS, relational, column-based, cloud and NoSQL databases, FTP / HTTP, all REST, SOAP or JSON APIs, Google Analytics / Adwords, Salesforce and Force.com, Netsuite, Microsoft Dynamics, Facebook, Twitter, Excel, Google Sheets, etc.
View more database and data management solutions
Business intelligence. TIBCO Jaspersoft for AWS is a commercial, open source reporting and analysis server developed for AWS that can run on its own or be integrated into your application. The price is very affordable with a low hourly rate with no data or user restrictions and no additional fees. A multi-tenant version is available as a separate AWS Marketplace article. Our business intelligence suite enables you to easily create impressive interactive reports, dashboards and data visualizations. Because it's specifically designed to connect quickly to your Amazon RDS, Redshift, and EMR data sources, you can analyze and report on your data in less than 10 minutes.
DevOps. Jenkins Build & Continuous Integration Server (Jenkins-2.19.2 for Amazon Linux 2016.09.0). When an AWS EC2 node is set up using the Jenkins Build & CI Server AMI from Kurian, the Jenkins server is up and running - with all important plug-ins, the current JDK version and C / C ++ compilers. You can immediately start setting up build jobs on the pre-configured Jenkins CI platform. JDK 1.8, gcc and g ++ compilers and AWS CLI are preinstalled.
- How is 25 5 14
- Where do cocci come from
- What does tongue in cheek mean
- I was wrong
- What are the types of diabetic retinopathy
- Opens Team Snapchat Snapchats
- Which telescope should I buy under 15000
- Why was production of the Alto K10 stopped?
- How do I confirm an iPhone passcode
- What's your rating of Tim Ferris
- Should the NFL get rid of kicking
- Are legal fees deductible
- How do I prepare for TCS Hackquest
- All axons have a myelin sheath
- What is a disadvantage of a tractor
- How did Ola Cabs start 1
- Why is Vladimir Putin so hot
- Why are french fries salty
- What is regular crowdfunding
- How were tin cans invented
- What is the difference between methamphetamine and amphetamine
- How can I read biology effectively
- What is more difficult real or complex analysis
- Can I buy UltraTech Cement online